Municipal Lease Financing
Let’s get that equipment into your fleet and producing for you!
Advantage Financial offers an extremely versatile and low-cost path to equipment ownership that is void of the bonding process and 265(b)(3) obligations and restrictions. This enables equipment acquisition up to 12 months prior to first payment due.
We offer exceptional Municipal leasing rates that are under 5% and in most cases under 4%! Monthly, quarterly, or annual payment terms over 24-84 months.
Municipal Lease Financing is available to all entities of section 103(a) IRS tax exempt code status, which include:
- Cities, Counties & States
- Utility Districts- water, sewer, power, electricity, solid waste
Benefits of Municipal Lease Financing through Advantage Financial LLC include:
- Equipment acquisition for up to 12 months prior to when the first payment is due.
- Accommodation of “non-appropriations” safety net.
- “Bridge Loan” method of acquiring equipment today while paying for it in a future budget.
- 2 years’ annual reports & a current budget
- Accommodations of $10,000 – $100,000,000 are available
Typically a one-page municipal finance application along with an annual report in your Municipality is approved for a very low-interest rate purchase of a wide variety of equipment:
- Solid Waste & Recycling
- Street/Road Maintenance Equipment
- Utility & Transportation Equipment
- Police & Fire Department Equipment
- Energy Management Systems
- Computer hardware & software Systems
- Office Equipment
Click below and an Advantage Financial representative will be in contact with you.